Apply for this job now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Inside Sales Associate Account Manager – Italy (m/f), Germany
The primary role of the Inside Sales Associate Account Manager (“Associate Account Manager”) is to build and leverage relationships with existing customers to expand and upsell products and services within a defined geographic territory.
Principle Responsibilities of this role include:
• Plans and prioritizes each day for targeted high volume sales activities to drive specific marketing campaigns exceeding minimum number calls and pipeline building metrics
• Focus on transactional maintenance renewal contracts within an assigned territory and maintains a renewal rate target of 86%
• Meets or exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Maintains detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities CRM Salesforce database
• Organizes and executes specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, data updates, etc.
• Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of Altium products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field desirable, or a combination of equivalent education and/or experience.
• 1-3 years of relevant sales experience in software sales, with particular emphasis on selling annual subscription and/or maintenance contracts; ECAD, MCAD or PLM experience a strong plus.
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to influence decision makers. Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
• Strong commitment to superior customer service and desire to be THE top sales representative.
• Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Salesforce.com desirable but not a requirement.
• Fluency in Italian, German and English
If you have been selected for an interview, you will be contacted initially and directly by an Altium HR representative via email or phone. Altium conducts all interviews via phone, Skype, or in-person. We do not conduct interviews via email or online chat.